If you want to hear in the Audio book, betuk then please visit this page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00LpcZMNRL8
Get 47 comments from readers, the book is in print as much as 352 pages published by Wiley-Blackwell in September 2009.
Just in a nutshell, this 50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology book covers topics as follows:
- Uses common myths as a vehicle for exploring how to distinguish factual from fictional claims in popular psychology
- Explores topics that readers will relate to, but often misunderstand, such as “opposites attract,” “people use only 10% of their brains,” and handwriting reveals your personality
- Provides a “mythbusting kit” for evaluating folk psychology claims in everyday life
- Teaches essential critical thinking skills through detailed discussions of each myth
- Includes over 200 additional psychological myths for readers to explore
- Contains an Appendix of useful Web Sites for examining psychological myths
- Features a postscript of remarkable psychological findings that sound like myths but that are true
- Engaging and accessible writing style that appeals to students and lay readers alike
Where can you buy this book?If you are a hobby shopping books, then this question You already know the answer. Online shopping would be the best option. But you have to do a comparison of price and quality of service, so you can't go wrong in choosing and getting the best book.
Many are available as a PDF file or eBook for free download, but not for this book. If you want to download a digital book then must get permission from the author or Publisher, so you do not break the law.
But if you have money then buy options better than downloading without permission of the author.